Best prices in town... none! |
Volunteer Working Member Orientation Sheet
If You Have Any Questions, Problems, Confusions, Suggestions, Etc:
- Remember to sign out your hours in the appropriate notebook. Round your time to the nearest 1/4 hour.
- If you can't do your regularly scheduled shift:
- find a sub and fill out a sub form and post it in the WM center
- If you can't find a sub, either fill out a "Work Shift Temporarily Uncovered" slip or call the Coop.
- If you need to change your shift, talk to the Working Member Coordinator and arrange a new shift.
- If you need to leave your shift, fill out a Vacating shift form with as much advance notice as possible (preferably 2
- To sign out a discount coupon:
- check your hours in the Working Member Credit Log. You should currently have or know you'll soon have 10 hours before you take a 25% discount coupon.
- Ask a staff person for a coupon and put the names of those who will use it on the coupon. All users much be Coop members.
- In the Discount Coupon Ledger, print the name of the Working Member/s whose accounts shall be accessed.
- Have any staff member initial the Ledger and the coupon.
You can always talk to your Floor Coordinator (FC). The FC is the Staff member on you shift who is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the store. Ask any Staff member who the FC is on your shift or just hit the bell on the register - the person who shows up is the FC.
The people responsible for the overall workings of the Volunteer Working Member System are the Working Member Coordinators (WM) The WM Coordinators will try to help all Working Members get their workplace needs met.