- April 15, 2018 - Corey Passons leads a celebration about the sacred human body and the intangible experience of the essence us.
- April 8, 2018 - Jamie Rainwood leads a celebration about ways of connecting with others--from asking and being asked to listening and sharing.
- April 1, 2018 - Annual Easter Celebration focusing on themes of healing in the presence of wounds and embracing endings that are less than story-book in resolution.
- March 25, 2018 - Guest speaker, Rev. Sarah Monroe shares of her ministry with drug addicted homeless youth in Grays Harbor county.
- March 18, 2018 - Corey Passons leads a celebration about being available to connection by laying down conditions on life.
- March 11, 2018 - Paul Rocks leads a celebration about the five lessons of initiation from a ritual he participated in last May.
- March 4, 2018 - Corey Passons led a Celebration about connecting with the Mystery.
- February 25, 2018 - Bethanie Sand led a Celebration on the three universal energies of Yoga.
- February 18, 2018 - Corey Passon led a celebration about in-groups and out-groups and how practicing compassion can break down the veil between the two.
- January 21, 2018 - Corey Passons led a celebration wherein we considered a name as a gateway into connection with others and self.
- January 14, 2018 - The Social Justice Committee welcomed Phil Owens, Executive Director of SideWalk, to discuss housing issues in Olympia
- January 7, 2018 - Corey Passons leads a celebration wherein an ancient story about the soul sheds light on the endless cycle of change and transformation.
- December 24, 2017 - Corey Passons leads a Christmas Eve celebration in which we reflect on how each of our births is miraculous.
- December 10, 2017 - Corey Passons led a celebration that featured spoken stories in the first person by Elijah, Mary, and Khadijah about spiritual revelations had in caves.
- November 26, 2017 - Corey Passons leads a celebration about his recent trip to the Holy Land and shared space.
- November 19, 2017 - Jody Rush leads a celebration on the presence and invitation of shame in the spiritual life.
- October 22, 2017 - The Interpretive Life - In this celebration Corey Passons explores the call to stay open and alert in the ongoing quest to know and receive what life brings.
- October 8, 2017 - Community Matters - In this celebration Corey Passons brings forth some of the processing, questions, and reflections of the new members who joined CIC this night and met in the months prior.
- October 1, 2017 - Jodi Bernstein leads a Yom Kippur celebration.
- September 18, 2017 - Corey Passons leads a celebration that reflects on the gifts of gathering in a circle and what is the fire around which CIC gathers.
- September 10, 2017 - "Reunion Sunday 2017" - In this celebration Corey Passons begins reflection on the annual theme: Our Sense of Connection.
- June 4, 2017 - "Making the Invisible, Visible" - Tammy Putvin led a celebration about how what we can't see still influences community and ourselves. Audio of that celebration can be found here.
- May 28, 2017 - Corey Passons leads a celebration that explores vulnerability as a nutrient that enable depth in relationships and spirituality.
- May 14, 2017 - In this celebration we honor our 2000 Mothers and the Great Mother which can open us to a generative spiritual experience of relationality.
- May 7, 2017 - "Burnish and Brandish" - Ted Ryle led a celebration about overcoming the darkness toward a new way of life.
- April 30, 2017 - Corey Passons led a celebration about his path of spiritual practice, reflecting on those practices that have endured as well as those that did not.
- April 23, 2017 - Bethanie Sand led a celebration on the fifth limb of Yoga and how the senses can both drain and nurture us.
- April 16, 2017 - In this celebration we ponder how Easter has a "surplus of meaning" and how death is not the end of love.
- April 9, 2017 - CIC welcomed Jamal Rahman and two other members from Interfaith Community Sanctuary in Seattle. What a delight to meet with members of this community and begin to build a wider community!
- April 2, 2017 - Corey Passons led a celebration where we broke into four groups tonight for twenty minutes of practice in distinct types of spiritual practice: chanting, meditation, Lectio Divina, and contemplative prayer. We practiced practice!
- March 26, 2017 - A celebration on tears and a journey to understand and embrace them.
- March 19, 2017 - In this celebration Corey Passons discusses two encounters with persons on the precipice of the final shift in life. From there we reflect on how to be available to shift and who am "I" in all this movement.
- March 12, 2017 - End of Life Celebration
- March 5, 2017 - What are you willing to die for?
- February 26, 2017 - Hal Spencer lead a celebration about the perils and prevalence of "othering".
- February 19, 2017 - World Interfaith Harmony Week
- February 12, 2017 - Adversity & Meaning - Leeann Tourtillott led a celebration that asked us how we make/find meaning through adversity and tragedy.
- January 22, 2017 - We start a series of celebrations on religious/spiritual identity with our entry being that identity is who we are on our path. From there we listen and respond to the energies of stability and renewal as we participate in the adventure of the spiritual life.
- January 15, 2017 - Dr. King Celebration - we explore the widening of Dr. King's vision to include work against economic injustice and militarism and look at his thoughts on community as a source of purpose and renewal.
- December 18, 2016 - What is the inner compass? Corey Passons offers a reflection on the inner compass and what we learn by listening to it.
- December 11, 2016 - Jodi Bernstein leads a celebration around the potential in the darkness as we approach solstice.
- November 27, 2016 - In this celebration Corey Passons explores some of the tricky texts associated with Advent and asks how sacred longing could be a path to connection.
- November 13, 2016 - I can't believe it... This is the Sunday after the election and we dig into what it means to be in state of disbelief... and how we can't stay there forever. The way ahead is what is beloved. Be well!
- November 13, 2016, Deep Peace - This is a Celtic blessing that we adapted and set to drums in our 11/13/16 celebration at Community for Interfaith Celebration. Enjoy and deep peace to you, to many, to all!
- October 9, 2016 - This recording was taken during an interfaith Blessing of the Animals celebration. The talk explores the development of consciousness in the human animal as well as the lessons and blessings we experience from our partners-in-consciousness... non-human animals!