- September 18, 2017 - Corey Passons leads a celebration that reflects on the gifts of gathering in a circle and what is the fire around which CIC gathers.
- September 10, 2017 - "Reunion Sunday 2017" - In this celebration Corey Passons begins reflection on the annual theme: Our Sense of Connection.
- June 4, 2017 - "Making the Invisible, Visible" - Tammy Putvin led a celebration about how what we can't see still influences community and ourselves. Audio of that celebration can be found here.
- May 28, 2017 - Corey Passons leads a celebration that explores vulnerability as a nutrient that enable depth in relationships and spirituality.
- May 14, 2017 - In this celebration we honor our 2000 Mothers and the Great Mother which can open us to a generative spiritual experience of relationality.
- May 7, 2017 - "Burnish and Brandish" - Ted Ryle led a celebration about overcoming the darkness toward a new way of life.
- April 30, 2017 - Corey Passons led a celebration about his path of spiritual practice, reflecting on those practices that have endured as well as those that did not.
- April 23, 2017 - Bethanie Sand led a celebration on the fifth limb of Yoga and how the senses can both drain and nurture us.
- April 16, 2017 - In this celebration we ponder how Easter has a "surplus of meaning" and how death is not the end of love.
- April 9, 2017 - CIC welcomed Jamal Rahman and two other members from Interfaith Community Sanctuary in Seattle. What a delight to meet with members of this community and begin to build a wider community!
- April 2, 2017 - Corey Passons led a celebration where we broke into four groups tonight for twenty minutes of practice in distinct types of spiritual practice: chanting, meditation, Lectio Divina, and contemplative prayer. We practiced practice!
- March 26, 2017 - A celebration on tears and a journey to understand and embrace them.
- March 19, 2017 - In this celebration Corey Passons discusses two encounters with persons on the precipice of the final shift in life. From there we reflect on how to be available to shift and who am "I" in all this movement.
- March 12, 2017 - End of Life Celebration
- March 5, 2017 - What are you willing to die for?
- February 26, 2017 - Hal Spencer lead a celebration about the perils and prevalence of "othering".
- February 19, 2017 - World Interfaith Harmony Week
- February 12, 2017 - Adversity & Meaning - Leeann Tourtillott led a celebration that asked us how we make/find meaning through adversity and tragedy.
- January 22, 2017 - We start a series of celebrations on religious/spiritual identity with our entry being that identity is who we are on our path. From there we listen and respond to the energies of stability and renewal as we participate in the adventure of the spiritual life.
- January 15, 2017 - Dr. King Celebration - we explore the widening of Dr. King's vision to include work against economic injustice and militarism and look at his thoughts on community as a source of purpose and renewal.
- December 18, 2016 - What is the inner compass? Corey Passons offers a reflection on the inner compass and what we learn by listening to it.
- December 11, 2016 - Jodi Bernstein leads a celebration around the potential in the darkness as we approach solstice.
- November 27, 2016 - In this celebration Corey Passons explores some of the tricky texts associated with Advent and asks how sacred longing could be a path to connection.
- November 13, 2016 - I can't believe it... This is the Sunday after the election and we dig into what it means to be in state of disbelief... and how we can't stay there forever. The way ahead is what is beloved. Be well!
- November 13, 2016, Deep Peace - This is a Celtic blessing that we adapted and set to drums in our 11/13/16 celebration at Community for Interfaith Celebration. Enjoy and deep peace to you, to many, to all!
- October 9, 2016 - This recording was taken during an interfaith Blessing of the Animals celebration. The talk explores the development of consciousness in the human animal as well as the lessons and blessings we experience from our partners-in-consciousness... non-human animals!