- March 12, 2017 - End of Life Celebration
- March 5, 2017 - What are you willing to die for?
- February 26, 2017 - Hal Spencer lead a celebration about the perils and prevalence of "othering".
- February 19, 2017 - World Interfaith Harmony Week
- February 12, 2017 - Adversity & Meaning - Leeann Tourtillott led a celebration that asked us how we make/find meaning through adversity and tragedy.
- January 22, 2017 - We start a series of celebrations on religious/spiritual identity with our entry being that identity is who we are on our path. From there we listen and respond to the energies of stability and renewal as we participate in the adventure of the spiritual life.
- January 15, 2017 - Dr. King Celebration - we explore the widening of Dr. King's vision to include work against economic injustice and militarism and look at his thoughts on community as a source of purpose and renewal.
- December 18, 2016 - What is the inner compass? Corey Passons offers a reflection on the inner compass and what we learn by listening to it.
- December 11, 2016 - Jodi Bernstein leads a celebration around the potential in the darkness as we approach solstice.
- November 27, 2016 - In this celebration Corey Passons explores some of the tricky texts associated with Advent and asks how sacred longing could be a path to connection.
- November 13, 2016 - I can't believe it... This is the Sunday after the election and we dig into what it means to be in state of disbelief... and how we can't stay there forever. The way ahead is what is beloved. Be well!
- November 13, 2016, Deep Peace - This is a Celtic blessing that we adapted and set to drums in our 11/13/16 celebration at Community for Interfaith Celebration. Enjoy and deep peace to you, to many, to all!
- October 9, 2016 - This recording was taken during an interfaith Blessing of the Animals celebration. The talk explores the development of consciousness in the human animal as well as the lessons and blessings we experience from our partners-in-consciousness... non-human animals!