Adult soccer in the Olympia area...


I recently lost my player card. I need to know how I need to go about getting a replacement because I have games coming up.

You can go to the WSSA website ( then go to the registration page ( and there is a section for getting a replacement card (it costs $15).

My WSSA card has not arrived, and the game is tonight.

If you need to play before the card arrives she suggested the following. Go to the WSSA website ( and go through the steps of renewal. When it asks for your credit card number put "1111" in for the last four digits. Be sure to do a screen print of the form that shows up, you can use that for your game.

Copyright © 2023 - All Rights Reserved
Updated 2012/07/17 15:52:48 by Scott Bishop, Olympia's volunteer webguy...