Adult soccer in the Olympia area... |
Southwest Washington Soccer Association
SWSA stands opposed to all forms of violence against BIPOC (black, indigenous, and people of color) communities, and, given the current climate, wishes to reiterate that our league exists as a safe place for all of our players. Racism will not be tolerated, and accusations of racist comments and actions will be taken seriously and investigated, with sanctions that can include suspension and expulsion from the league.
SWSA Covid Safety Procedures
- Masks will be required at all times while at the venue.
- All players must be registered via LeagueApps. Please help us out by ensuring that all players are registered.
- Captains are responsible for providing all players a copy of the updated waiver and then obtaining waiver signatures from each player, prior to allowing players to participate. Bring the waiver with you to every game and update new signatures are needed.
- No handshakes between teams before or after games.
- Players shall maintain proper social distancing of no less than six feet when on the sideline or interacting off the field.
- Players are required to sanitize their hands before play starts, at half time, and when the game finishes.
- When applicable, start and end times for games will be spread further apart to avoid players bunching up between games.
- Masks will be required when not playing. This includes all spectators.
- Masks will be strongly recommended but not required during play, though this is subject to change, per state and county guidelines.
- Players showing any symptoms will not be allowed to play. Playing while showing symptoms will engender suspensions from the league.
- Players who are awaiting results of a Covid-19 test, living, working, or in close proximity with a person who has tested positive in the last 14 days or are awaiting results from a Covid-19 test, are forbidden from playing until their test comes back negative. Players who knowingly break these rules will engender suspensions from the league.
- Teams are advised to maintain social distancing on the field during play, and to limit close contact with other players to the bare minimum necessary to play
Here is a summary of the important information you'll need for the upcoming seasons:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 360-519-SWSA (7972) ...also the rain-out number
- Web Page: www.swsasoccer.com you are here!
- Facebook: SWSA
- Southwest Washington Soccer Association
PO Box 2620
Olympia WA 98507