"a bi-monthly journal of environmental news and commentary..."
Volunteer with South Sound Estuary Association
SSEA will be represented at many fun family events this summer and they need your help. Please volunteer to help SSEA do community outreach at one (or many) of the following events:
- May 17: SSEA Speaker Series: On-the-Ground Salmon Habitat Restoration
- May 21-22: Lacey Spring Fun Fair
- June 3: SEA Cinema Street Party "Under the Sea"
- June 18: Father's Day Sea Life Exploration Event
- August 27: Sand in the City
- September 24: Nisqually Watershed Festival
- October 2: Cruising for the Sound -}
For information about the events, go to http://sseacenter.wordpress.com/events-programs/community-events To volunteer, contact Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Home page.