the digital world for everyone... |
- You can recycle your old computer equipment. We accept any computers, in any condition. There are recycling fees for some of the items.
- A $10 fee for all monitors,
- $5 for printers, and
- $4 for scaners.
- It would also help us if you didn't leave your Styrofoam with us - Thanks.
Bring your equipment to:
115 Olympia Ave in Olympia, WA
around the corner from the bus station
1pm to 7pm - Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
1pm to 4pm - Sundays
Contact us for other times.
Freegeek is located around the corner from the bus station. A map is available.
- Remember the recycling fee for all monitors, printers, and scanners - no exceptions.
- Do you need an explanation of why we need fees?
- We accept whatever computer equipment you bring us. However, if your computer equipment is older than a Pentium III or Mac G4, or if it is broken, we appreciate a cash donation to cover processing.
- Truthfully we always appreciate a cash donation!