The Emma Goldman Youth and Homeless Outreach Project.|
Donations can be dropped at Traditions Cafe
- Monday thru Friday: 9am - 6pm
- Saturday: 10am - 6pm
- Sunday: 11am - 5pm
... or ...
the Interfaith Works Shelter - 701 Franklin St SE Olympia WA (in the basement of First Christian Church)
- Monday, Wednesday, or Friday: 4pm - 6pm
... or ... contact us to arrange a pickup!
ESSENTIALS: SOCKS, GLOVES, BLANKETS, FIRST-AID SUPPLIES!!!
Clothing: Preferably larger sizes waterproof and warm.
- Rain gear
- Coats and jackets
- Long Underwear
- T-shirts/Long Sleeved/Flannels
- Boots and shoes (Menís sizes 8-13)
- Gauze pads
- Medical tape
- Anti-biotic ointment
- Small first aid kits
- Foot/body powder
- Tooth Brush
- Tooth Paste
- Tampons and Pads
- Travel size-Shampoo-conditioner-lotion
- Disposable razors
- Sleeping Bags
- Back Packs
- Flash lights
- Hand Warmers
- Rain ponchos